2019/20 Australia Post highlights
- 2.8 billion items delivered to more than 12.3 million delivery points
- Record revenue of $7.5 billion, up 7 per cent
- Profit before tax of $53.6 million, up 30 per cent
- Gender pay parity for the fourth year running
- Reduced manual handling touchpoints by 520,000 per day across six sites
- Invested $20 million in PPE to keep our people safe
- 495 million visits to our digital channels, up 57 per cent on 2018/19, and 228 million retail customer visits
- Made significant adjustments to our operations to support communities through COVID-10, with 16 pop-up facilities and up to 17 planes chartered per day
- Achieved our 2020 emissions target to reduce CO2e by 25% (reduction of 100,000 tonnes of CO2e since 2010), equivalent to taking 41,665 cars off the road
Key facts about Australia Post
- 12.3m delivery points
- 4,330 post offices
- 15,036 street posting boxes
- 33,039 parcel lockers
- 3,764 electric delivery vehicles and electric assisted motor bikes
- Up to 17 planes chartered per day
- 50m parcels delivered in December
- More than 75,000 in our extended workforce
- We come from 147 countries and speak 65 languages
- We've reduced our CO2e by 25% (100,000 tonnes) since 2000 - equivalent to taking 41,665 cars off the road.
- Since 2016 we've diverted 100,000 tonnes of material from landfill between – equivalent to 16 Olympic sized swimming pools
If you have any concerns about unethical or unlawful behaviour in our workplace, please call the Whistleblower Hotline 24/7 on 1800 799 353 (Australia) or +61 3 8603 5364 (International) or via the Australia Post Group Whistleblower Portal.
For more information about Whistleblower reporting read this information sheet.
Please note: The Australia Post Group Whistleblower Portal is only accessible from a smart phone or personal (not Australia Post) laptop. This is to ensure complete anonymity when raising a report.